Posted by Brittany on June 29th, 2012
With 4th of July a mere 5 days away, there’s just so little time to prepare for the gaggle of Amurican festivities about to take place. BBQ’ing when you can’t eat meat, downing a box of limed Corona’s, and of course there’s always watching fireworks from your television…wait a sec! I think that’s just me! However, if you’re more of the traditional type when it comes to this patriotic holiday then you’ve probably got something much more entertaining planned out. So while you’re preparing yourself for that very special day this summer, you best not forget those major essentials that are sure to make the fire works that much brighter!
1. That uber patriotic bathing suit you wore earlier, as you sat pool side being majorly creepy staring at the pool boy.
2.Your cutest sunnies, which surprising coordinate well with your blissfully creepy pool moment, allowing you to hide your stares. (see above if there’s any confusion.)
3. Your own sparklers…people get kinda stingy when it has to do with sparklers. If you can’t buy some locally, try to see if you can convince one of the bartenders at a club to give you hers when she brings out bottle service.
4. Sunblock…there’s no need to explain.
5. Booty shorts to put over that bathing suit of yours…no matter HOW cute you look in it, you’re bound to be freezing by the end of the night.
6. Oh yea! And a cute cropped top to wear over your bathing suit…this BOTB ‘Nasty‘ crop top will do just fine *WINK*.
Now go off and become the goddess of Summer that you are, and come back to work refreshed and ready to take on the day!